Account Executive / SalesDescription:
About Our Company
We are printers: exceptional, precise, and seasoned. At Pressworks, we offer a broad spectrum of solutions and graphic communications services. Our teams of professionals are highly skilled at combining technology, innovation, and artistry to assure the finished product reflects our client’s vision. The result must always be their brand at its best.
Our enterprising campus with over 110,000 square feet of buildings, 100 employees, and the perfect combination of the latest in print technology and traditional technology assures every product we produce is perfect.
From Inception to delivery- Pressworks has our clients back! From design to printing, bindery, warehousing, mailing and distribution we work with hundreds of companies to provide exactly what their needs demand.
Committed to continuous improvement Pressworks routinely invests in new technology that continually broadens our capabilities and increases our customer base. Please take a minute to experience our website and gain a clear understanding of who we are. pressworks.us
Establish and maintain profitable relationships with B2B customers on behalf of Pressworks. Demonstrate expertise in graphic communications industry and have a working knowledge of social media and digital prospecting tools. Actively prospect for new business and maximize relationships with existing customers. Work closely with clients and prospects to help them achieve and maximize their initiatives goals. The position requires strong people skills and the ability to work successfully both collaboratively and independently. Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and profit growth.
- Strategic consistent sales planning and follow through a must.
- Maintain relationships at strategic levels within the account to ensure alignment with the client’s goals and vision.
- Identify growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Coordinates accounts resources with the project manager, production, and collaborative team members.
- Act as a consultant to prospective and existing clients to educate them on new capabilities and assist them in achieving their goals on-budget.
- Ensure management of account base by providing superior customer service
- Commitment to becoming a graphic communications (commercial print and fulfillment and media) expert.
- Minimum of 3years of Sales experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building within multiple levels of accounts and throughout Pressworks
- Excellent planning skills.
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable deliverables.
- Display solutions-oriented creativity
- Must have strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of social and digital media a strong plus
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent delegation skills, achievement oriented
- The ability to respond swiftly and accurately to RFP’s and possess strong proposal writing skills
- 3 or more years B2B sales experience;
- Experience in print/mail/promo industry, technology, graphic design, advertising sales or related industries preferred but not required.
Compensation: commensurate with experience.
Benefits: At Pressworks we value our employees and offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401K.
Part Time, Temporary and Seasonal Positions
We are building a pool of people for temporary per job positions. Once individual skills are assessed they will be called in based on skill level and job specifications.
The Finisher assists in all activities to assemble a finished product, ensuring the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost, meeting customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of work being performed to produce the highest quality product at the lowestpossible cost. Ensure production of the correct quantity.
- Obtain skids, load product onto skids according to procedures.
- Perform all tagging/labeling activities and move skid to shipping or staging area.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Ability to stand, walk and use hands to handle or feel.
- Ability to occasionally to sit, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Strong team work skills.
- Ability to follow directives.