Sales Executive AssistantDescription:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Executive Assistant will be responsible for securing qualified leads for the executive sales team, supporting the execution and facilitation of large jobs. Building and growing the owner’s social media presence and managing the daily schedule of sales leaders. The ideal candidate for this role is interested in mastering the industry and ultimately securing a position on our sales team.Requirements:
What We Are Looking For
- One to two years’ experience in sales support or related experience.
- Must possess excellent social media, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to jump in on a variety of objectives.
- Must possess the drive for advancement.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a direct communicator.
2nd Shift Digital Press Operator (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)Description:
At Pressworks we strive to exceed client expectations at every level, from service to product delivery; seeking the most effective and high-quality solutions for our clients print, fulfillment, direct mail, and warehousing needs. We are committed, to producing products that show our client’s brands at their best. Going “above and beyond” to assure our clients meet their goals. For more than 40 years, Pressworks has “moved mountains”, exceeded expectations, met deadlines, and delivered outstanding products and service to our diverse group of clients.
Our 110,000 square foot facility allows us to offer a broad road range of services and products including small and large format digital, offset, and web press printing, fulfillment, hand, and automated bindery, direct mail and mailing services, distribution, and warehousing.
In addition to competitive wages, Pressworks offers a rich benefits package for our full-time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
Operates and maintains Ricoh, Konica, and Xerox digital presses to perform the required tasks to meets job ticket specifications.
- Produces printed material, performing required tasks to meet job ticket specifications.
- Ensures that the presses are in good working condition by performing all preventative maintenance is done and placing service calls in the event of a malfunction.
- Track job costs/production hours as applicable
- Perform maintenance to department equipment.
- Meet productivity and quality standards by completing work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one year of experience in digital printing
- Computer skills including adobe suites, email, and excel.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and measurement.
- Ability to communicate/understand basic written and verbal instructions.
- Strong follow-up skills
- 3+ years of experience operating a digital press and performing basic preventative maintenance.
- 1+ years of experience working in manufacturing, fulfillment, or distribution environment.
- Experience operating large/ grand format equipment such as Vutek and Mamaki large format printer and multi-cutter.
- Computer skills: Adobe- Indesign, Acrobat, Pit Stop (MAC) / Microsoft Word, Excel (PC). EFI Fiery, and Fusion Pro.
- Frequent reaching, bending, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and stooping.
- Frequent standing for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent walking
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to visually inspect all work for defects.
- Manual dexterity for repetitive work
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to competitive wages, Pressworks offers a rich benefits package for our full-time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and generous paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Our Services
- Who We Are
- Upload Your File
- Request a Quote