Sales Executive AssistantDescription:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Executive Assistant will be responsible for securing qualified leads for the executive sales team, supporting the execution and facilitation of large jobs. Building and growing the owner’s social media presence and managing the daily schedule of sales leaders. The ideal candidate for this role is interested in mastering the industry and ultimately securing a position on our sales team.Requirements:
What We Are Looking For
- One to two years’ experience in sales support or related experience.
- Must possess excellent social media, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to jump in on a variety of objectives.
- Must possess the drive for advancement.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a direct communicator.
2nd Shift Digital Press Operator (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)Description:
At Pressworks we strive to exceed client expectations at every level, from service to product delivery; seeking the most effective and high-quality solutions for our clients print, fulfillment, direct mail, and warehousing needs. We are committed, to producing products that show our client’s brands at their best. Going “above and beyond” to assure our clients meet their goals. For more than 40 years, Pressworks has “moved mountains”, exceeded expectations, met deadlines, and delivered outstanding products and service to our diverse group of clients.
Our 110,000 square foot facility allows us to offer a broad road range of services and products including small and large format digital, offset, and web press printing, fulfillment, hand, and automated bindery, direct mail and mailing services, distribution, and warehousing.
In addition to competitive wages, Pressworks offers a rich benefits package for our full-time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
Operates and maintains Ricoh, Konica, and Xerox digital presses to perform the required tasks to meets job ticket specifications.
- Produces printed material, performing required tasks to meet job ticket specifications.
- Ensures that the presses are in good working condition by performing all preventative maintenance is done and placing service calls in the event of a malfunction.
- Track job costs/production hours as applicable
- Perform maintenance to department equipment.
- Meet productivity and quality standards by completing work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one year of experience in digital printing
- Computer skills including adobe suites, email, and excel.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and measurement.
- Ability to communicate/understand basic written and verbal instructions.
- Strong follow-up skills
- 3+ years of experience operating a digital press and performing basic preventative maintenance.
- 1+ years of experience working in manufacturing, fulfillment, or distribution environment.
- Experience operating large/ grand format equipment such as Vutek and Mamaki large format printer and multi-cutter.
- Computer skills: Adobe- Indesign, Acrobat, Pit Stop (MAC) / Microsoft Word, Excel (PC). EFI Fiery, and Fusion Pro.
- Frequent reaching, bending, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and stooping.
- Frequent standing for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent walking
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to visually inspect all work for defects.
- Manual dexterity for repetitive work
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to competitive wages, Pressworks offers a rich benefits package for our full-time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and generous paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Shipping & Receiving / Driver NeededDescription:
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Forklift: (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- Must be RELIABLE and have a history of good attendance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with our associates at all levels in various business and professional settings.
- Execute deliveries in a safe and efficient manner.
- Comfortable operating a company cargo van independently.
Follow safety and quality standards while on the job.
- Interact positively with customers.
Assist Shipping manager with genral shipping task. Drive a box truck and/or a commercial van to make deliveries to our Central Ohio customers.Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Can lift up to 70 lbs. without accommodation.
- Have a valid driver’s license!
- Clean driving record
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance
Bindery / Folder OperatorDescription:
The Folder Operator is responsible for operating folder machines, producing high quality printing jobs, to meet customer and company expectations, in a cost-effective manner while meeting strict deadlines.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Communicate effectively with manufacturing personnel.
- Have minimum knowledge of computers
- Keep accurate and complete daily records for data collection.
- Meet company and departmental standards, including Customer Requirements, Compliance, Safety, Quality, etc.
- Follow Pressworks ISO Quality Procedures and Work Instructions, and complete forms and checklists, as necessary.
- Follow Pressworks policies outlined in the company handbook.
- Ability to occasionally work overtime and weekends, also in other departments as business needs dictate
- Perform other duties as required.
- Attend department and company meetings.
- Assist in training new and temporary employees.
- Follow team leader instructions for Bindery processes.
- Ability to fold in many different configurations.
- Ability to fold paper from 27# text to 130# cover.
- Keep jobs and production floor clean and organized.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to push/pull loaded pallet jacks and/or rolling carts.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds on occasion.
- Communicate any job specifics issues or other pertinent information regarding jobs to the next shift, if necessary
- High school graduate/GED
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive pay / Compensation commiserate with experience.
- Health, dental, vision and life
- Paid time off
- Our Services
- Who We Are
- Upload Your File
- Request a Quote