Bindery Operators Wanted- Saddle StitcherDescription:
We are a full service commercial printer and direct mail provider, and are looking for a career minded, energetic and detail oriented person to join our production team. We are seeking experienced saddle stitcher operators. We also offer paid training for proven mechanical ability.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Sets up and operates bindery Saddle StitchersRequirements:
– Responsible for quality and meeting production goals
– Conducts preventative maintenance on equipment
– Pulls, inspects, and correctly labels all required product samples
– Troubleshoots machine problems
2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
– Mechanical aptitude
– Physically capable of bending, kneeling, and standing/walking on cement floor for hours at a time
– Ability to lift 60+ pounds occasionally
– Attention to detail is critical
– Able to work 2nd or third shift and some weekends
– Able to work overtime as needed
– Effective communications skills
– Great attendance
– Possess a good mechanical aptitude and intermediate math skills
– Able to use hand tools to set up and adjust equipment
– Experienced in using rulers, calipers, and other measuring devices
– Knowledge of how to read machine blueprints and parts lists
– Able to work well with minimal supervision
– Paid training provider with proven mechanical ability.Benefits:
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k & and paid vacation.
Bindery Operator- CutterDescription:
Second and third shift Cutter Operator positions Available. This is a full time position with occasional overtime opportunities.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place printed jobs on jogger to align and weigh according to job specifications.
- Align prepared batch inside cutter to select cutting program to follow.
- Follow cutting program cutting from biggest to smallest.
- Monitor assigned machine during each cut to ensure adherence to specifications and make adjustments as needed to maintain specifications and operating speed.
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolve if possible, notifying Bindery Supervisor/Plant Management.
- Replace worn cutting blades with hand tools when required.
- Keep accurate press sheet information in Log Books with dates and counts.
- Record production and operational data, such as amount of materials processed.
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management immediately.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- Ability to measure and count accurately.
- Knowledge of cutting programs on machine.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Press Operator.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and paid vacation. Salary is based on knowledge and experience.
Second & Third Shift Bindery Operator
We are looking for a career minded, energetic and detail oriented person to join our Production Team. We are seeking experienced Machine Bindery folder operators, cutter operators and saddle stitcher operators. We offer paid training for proven mechanical ability. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401kand paid vacation. Salary is based on knowledge and experience.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Salary is based on knowledge and experience.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of work being performed to produce the highest quality product at the lowestpossible cost. Ensure production of the correct quantity.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Ability to stand, walk and use hands to handle or feel.
- Ability to occasionally to sit, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Strong team work skills.
- Ability to follow directives.